Terms & Conditions
SCOPE & PURPOSE
the sole use of this website is to serve as a medium to contact and exchange information for its users/members/visitors who have a bona fide intention.The company Hozoee Solutionsprovides a bouquet of services as per the desires and choice of the Individual. The word individual means and includes a person or any such group of persons who are availing the services of the website after paying the applicable charges. For the said visitor to become an individual to use the services listed on the website the said visitor is required to register with the website and pay the registration fee/charges, as applicable.The Hozoee Solutionsmaintains www.hozoeesolutions.com, a website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘website’), which offers general solutions on issues related to services.
Each time the individual access or uses the Company’s website, to seek the services provided including but not limited to any browser, regardless of where it is downloaded from, and any software, service, feature, product, program, and element provided by or on behalf of Cloudz 11 Technologies on or in connection with such services or websites (collectively, the “website”), including, but not limited to, any products, programs, and services described in these Terms of Service,
(a) the individual represents that the individual has read and understood the policies related to privacy and data collection; and
(b) the individuals are agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) then in effect with the following entity or entities:
Whereas, any references to “Cloudz 11 Technologies” or “we” in this Agreement shall mean the applicable entity as set forth above.
*For this Agreement, the Region is defined as the territory of India is as defined by law of the land.
It is clarified that the present Website is made available for use only by individuals searching for the services available throughout the website, or services or information related to their employment or job search (“Individuals”), by individuals and/or organizations seeking information related to hiring or human resources, seeking Job Seekers, or seeking to make available information regarding employment openings, on their behalf or other’s behalf, including but not limited to agencies on the third part (“Employers”), and by individuals and/or organizations seeking to participate in the Influencer Program (“Influencers”). The Hozoee Solutions will act as a mediator platform for the service providers and the service seekers, the Hozoee Solutions shall facilitate the prospective employees from the individuals or so-referred by the Influencers under the Influencer program.
The individual acknowledges and agrees that his/ her license to use the Website is automatically revoked upon the individual attempt to use the Website for any other purpose or the individual deliberately acts or omits an overt act such as, sharing of passwords, or unethical and unintended use of the website. If the individual is accessing or using the Website in the individual capacity as an employee or other representative of an Employer or Influencer, the individual is agreeing to this Agreement on his behalf and such Employer or Influencer, as applicable, and the individual represents and warrants that the individual has the authority to bind such Employer or Influencer, as applicable, to this Agreement/ Terms & conditions.
It is also understood that this Agreement is subject to change anytime, by notifying the individual of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Site. However, any changes will not apply to any claim brought before the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified the individual of such changes. The Hozoee Solutions may, at any time and without liability, modify change or amend or discontinue all or part of the Website (including access to the Website via any third-party links); charge, modify or change the charges/ fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Website users.
Please note that Hozoee Solutions and its affiliates are directly or indirectly owned by a parent company i.e., M/s Cloudz 11 Technologies.
How will we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the agreement we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Where you have given us explicit consent to do so. We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare.
a. Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
b. Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by the CBI, police or governmental authorities.
Payments for the paid services offered by Hozoee Solutions shall be on a 100% advance basis. However, all the efforts would be made by Hozoee Solutions to execute the contract for the individual but, in case Hozoee Solutions fails to perform the tasks within a period of 30 daysfor the individual, the amount would be refunded to the individual on basis of the Refund policy. The payments so received by the Hozoee Solutionsis towards the extra services which the individual wants to avail. Hozoee Solutions’s core area of competence is Consultancy and Resume writing for the industry standards. The individual understands that he will take the paid services out of his free will and the payments made by him are without any force, threat, or coercion from any corner of the representatives of Hozoee Solutions.
Background Verification (Documents & Reference Check) of the individuals or that of the candidates/ users as per the instructions of the client/ third party shallbe charged in addition to the registration charge and shall be non-refundable.
Clearance Certificate / Accessories as required and arranged/ procured by Hozoee Solutionswill cost extra as per the requirement of the client and will be non-refundable and non-negotiable.
The Meetings/discussions/requirement sharing process will be carried out through online modes only any such meetings are done in exception to the said rule will be charged by the company M/s Hozoee Solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
Whilst using this platform an obligation is cast upon the individual to only provide true and correct information and in the case of creating a profile the individual undertakes to at all times keep the information up to date.
The individual undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute the material on HozoeeSolutions’s website unless specifically authorized by the company in this regard.
The individual expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network/ through representatives of Hozoee Solutions by the individual is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent, or misleading facts or averments. In case the averments or the insertions are found to be false the individual shall be liable to indemnify the Hozoee Solutions of the consequences of the same.
The individual is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the individual through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and neither Cloudz 11 Technologies nor Hozoee Solutions assumes responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards/debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
THE INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTS WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER TO:
- Violate any applicable local, state, national law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to the individual employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through Website);
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology or any part thereof
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Website; or
- Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Website infrastructure.
- Access data not intended for the individual or log into a server or account that the individual is not authorized to access;
- Spam Website by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam etc.
- Use content from the Site for derivative works with a commercial motive without the prior written consent of Hozoee Solutions.
- Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site
- Attempt to scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of system(s) or network(s);
- Use automated means to crawl and/or scrape content fromthe Website and to manually scrape content from the Website;
- The Site uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling it and scraping content. The individual undertakes not to circumvent these methods.
- Access the Site except through the allowed interfaces;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deep linkstothe Website without prior permission is prohibited. Extracting data from the Website using any automated process such as bugs, bots, spiders, crawlers, etc., or through any manual process for a purpose that has not been authorized in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment, or transfer is void.
- Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information
- For which the individual does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Which infringes, violates, breaches, or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files, or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- That belongs to another person and to which the individual user does not have any right to;
- That harm minors in any way;
The aforementioned acts are criminal as per the Information Technology Act 2000 as amended to date and therefore these acts are illegal per se.
The individual also warrants that he will furnish all the necessary documents as and when asked by the Hozoee Solutions for the further consultation and other ancillary services required by the individual. The individual also undertakes that he will not hold Hozoee Solutions or the employees or representatives thereof in any manner whatsoever, if he does not furnish the required documents within the stipulated period of time.
- There shall be no refund in case the individual furnishes false or misleading information intentionally or deliberately. In case the information furnished by the individual is found forged or fabricated, the amount deposited towards any service including but not limited to the consultancy shall stand forfeited. However, the individual shall also be liable for the losses and indemnification.
- The payment for service once subscribed/ availed by the individual is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand forfeited.
- If the individual does not respond to a message or is unaware of the message from any side be it a recruiter or the Hozoee Solutions or the influencer as the case may be, the amount paid shall stand forfeited, as the Hozoee Solutions. Made all the efforts to get recruitment for the individual.
- All the amounts deposited by the individuals are valid for a period of 20 days from the date of payment.
- After a contact or an interview with any recruiter, the individual must not approach the same recruiter for60days, the period is subject to change without prior notice.
- There is no guarantee nor any warranties that there would be a positive or a satisfactory response or any response at all once the message is sent to the recruiter. The same is because the recruiter wishes to recruit a good workforce and not sham employees.
- It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the individual to check the authenticity of all or any revert for any job/interviewoffers and Hozoee Solutions bears no responsibility in respect thereof. The market being very unpredictive, false and forged offers might also come to our website seeking candidates for committing crimes.
- This subscription is not transferable i.e. it is for the same individual throughout the period of subscription.
- The subscriber undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.The individual undertakes to indemnify the losses for his misrepresentations and forgery.
- The service shall not be utilized by the individual for uploading/transmitting content that is illegal or objectionable in any manner.
- The individual does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website. In case of any copyright the individual also gives the right to Hozoee Solutions for use and publish the said copyright for personal gains.
- Hozoee Solutions offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customer’s card/bank accounts.
- Hozoee Solutions gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly inclusive of third-party servers.
- All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to a refund of the amount given to the Hozoee Solutions by the individual only. in case the Hozoee Solutions has made the efforts to get the interviews/ conducted training/ or that is to say that the individual has sought or availed any services from the Hozoee Solutions the refund shall be subject to a deduction of 80% of the total amount paid.
- Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Hozoee Solutionsand subject to the conditions listed above. It is also clarified that the deductions made under the taxes applicable if any, shall not be subject to refund.
*Note: Under any uncertain situations like natural calamities, war, threat, lockdowns, or the advent of the pandemic, your amount is non-refundable as per company policies.
Money refund will be made in the same account from where it is debited.
In case of any technical issues related to the refund in the account of the individual, the Hozoee Solutions can seek details of the other bank accounts. In case the individual fails to furnish the same, the Hozoee Solutions will not be held liable for the delay in payments.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of any Content or any Communication.
ALL OF THE CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONALITY CONTAINED IN AND/OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS IN THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SITE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITY AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and/or your use of the Site.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the substantive laws of the India, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to such venue and to the exclusive jurisdiction of any such court over any such dispute. Any and all disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms or the Site will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall you be entitled to recovery of attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances will any claimant be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Any cause of action or claim you may have directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms or the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these Terms. We may assign our rights and duties hereunder to any party at any time.
We make no representation that the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of India. Access to the Site from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside of the India do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any Content in violation of Indian export laws and regulations.
The Site is our property. The Site may include content owned by others that is licensed to us. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Links to sites are provided only for your convenience and you access such sites at your own risk. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted material displayed on or accessible through such sites.
Flexible Pricing Policy:
- Customers pay different prices for the same type of service.
- Difference in price may be based on-
- Geographical Location
- Type of Services
- The complexity of the service/product.